You’d love to have company visit but the clutter’s everywhere and you can feel how they’ll judge you. You’ve tried to get organized, but you give up in despair every time – it’s just too difficult and overwhelming.
- Do you have ADHD or depression?
- Were you never taught how to organize in a way that worked for you?
- Do you struggle with deciding what to let go?
Let’s get you out from under the clutter so you can focus on doing what you love. Call Lucy Kelly at (720) 526-2114 to set up your free 30 minute in-home consultation. If you prefer email, I’m at email@example.com.
Welcome to the No Judgment Zone!
It’s all about getting your space how YOU want it. We’ll sort and declutter and sort and organize and sort some more. By the time we’re done, your space will serve you beautifully and you’ll be excited to invite people in.
“I especially appreciated how Lucy did not judge or make us embarrassed about anything. It was really a pleasure to organize, something I would have thought impossible before!” – Sarah C., Boulder
Got paper? I’ve got you covered
I love helping people who love books and paper find their treasures and be able to easily access them. If your kitchen table, counters and desk are buried beneath stacks of paper and you have boxes and boxes (maybe even rooms) of paperwork, this will change your life.
I create simple, tailor-made systems for handling and storing paperwork based on your unique needs and interests that’ll guarantee you can find what you’re looking for within five minutes or less.
- Like to save interesting articles? Let’s make sure you can find the one you’re looking for.
- Don’t know what to do with all your high school memorabilia? Let’s fix that.
- Got a bunch of bills and important paperwork mixed in with junk mail and flyers? Let’s do a power sort and get you back on track.
- Do you have an up-to-date list of current medications and your medical history? Let’s pull it all together so you can easily access and share your health care information when needed. If you change providers or get treatment from multiple medical professionals, staying on top of the paperwork and keeping a current record is vital. Collecting information before a medical crisis is one way to make a challenging time as stress free as possible.
Until the paperless society finally shows up, we’re always going to be faced with paperwork. How you handle it can make the difference between a cluttered, unwelcoming house and a supportive, welcoming home base. Which would you prefer?