Do you worry getting organized is too expensive?
- If you rent a mid-sized storage space in the Boulder & Longmont area, expect to pay around $250 a month. That’s $3,000 every year. How long have you been renting your storage unit(s) for?
- How much do you spend each month to replace things you know you have but can’t find?
- How many times a week do you eat out because the kitchen’s too disorganized to cook in?
- Do you dread opening your credit card bills? Is Amazon your best friend? Are you practicing expensive “retail therapy” to numb the pain, shame and stress you feel about your out of control home?
Are you ready for things to change?
When you hire me, I’ll be working with you to create lasting change. My goal is to create a stress-free environment that supports you instead of holding you back while teaching you how to maintain the level of organization that works for you.
You’ve probably tried to get organized by yourself and gotten frustrated and overwhelmed. Without someone there to keep you on track, it’s easy to get sidetracked and discouraged.
When you hire me, you get a hands-on organizing coach who can make sure that what we’re doing works for you and the unique ways you want to organize your life.
I know how to encourage you and keep you moving towards your goals. I’m committed to your process. I know you can do it and I’ll hold that vision for you until you can hold it for yourself.
Getting your Life Back
$250 per 3 hour decluttering and organizing session.
- Purchase 3 sessions, save 5%
- Purchase 6 sessions, save 10%
- Purchase 12 sessions, save 15%
Keeping your Life Sorted
Your systems are in place, now let’s make sure they stay that way.
$175 per 2 hour maintenance session
You move, someone moves in with you, someone moves out. You have a baby. Things fall apart.
One 5 hour intensive session – $395
Donation drop off included
Not all organizers provide donation services but I know how rewarding it is to have the things you’re ready to let go leave immediately, so I offer to take one trunkful of donations to ARC Thrift after each organizing session.
Full reporting services included
After each session, you’ll receive a detailed report via email including
- Summary of which areas we worked in and what we accomplished during the session,
- Photograph of your donations in my trunk,
- Email copy of your tax receipt,
- Notes on any follow up actions you decided to take.
24/7 access to online scheduling
Including appointment reminders. If you prefer to schedule in person, that’s fine too.
All single sessions and packages are prepaid by cash, check or credit card via PayPal or Square (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
Joyful Surroundings LLC’s guarantee
By the time we’re done, you’ll be able to find anything you own within five minutes, including paperwork.
How do you get started?
Just call Lucy Kelly at (720) 526-2114 or fill out the form below. I look forward to hearing from you!